Bellezza Queen Wall Bed
Finding the right furniture for a small place is not an easy task. Try fitting a queen size bed in a studio apartment or a small bedroom!
This is where Multimo comes into play. With their innovative design and technologies they made it possible to have the best of both worlds. Now you can have a large, comfortable bed without sacrificing your valuable living space.
Bellezza Queen Size Wall Bed is one of our most popular models. With it’s versatile space-saving design, this wall bed is everything you need for easy, comfortable living.
Smart Design-Maximum Comfort
- Queen size bed with 10 sq ft footprint when closed.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Ergonomic design and reliable hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation of the wall bed
- Two 3" grommets are included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
- Mattress is not included. 8” queen size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
Made in Europe - Built to last a lifetime!
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle boards finished with high grade laminate.
- Bed frame is manufactured with rust proof aluminum and supports up to 430 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health and ergonomics
Closed: 89.75” H x 64.62” W x 17.37” D
White - View
Light Wood - View
Dark Wood - View
High Gloss White - View
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, queen size wall bed).
• Bed size– Queen
• Removable pillow support with fabric covers
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.